- People who look at your home over the holidays are serious buyers. You won’t have to waste your time with people who are just looking.
- Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from over the holidays, because most sellers take their homes off the market and inventory is low. That means more money and less competition!
- Since the supply of homes will drastically increase in January, waiting until the new year means less demand for your particular home. Less demand translates to less money.
- Houses show better when they’re decorated over the holidays.
- Buyers are more emotional during the holidays and tend to spend more money.
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- You can still celebrate the holidays at home by delaying your close or restricting your showings while you celebrate.
- By selling now, you have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer for next year when houses are less and you’ll have more opportunities to choose from.
Ready to get started? Call me today at (916) 203-9319 or email at [email protected]